728x90 AdSpace

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Learn How To Create and Sell Artwork!



For over ten years I’ve created royalty free images for stock image libraries such as istockphoto. For the first time I decided to record my process in creating my new image of a milk truck, as you can see above. I recorded the entire process from the very beginning all the way through to the end, including the process of submitting the image to istockphoto for consideration.

The video will demonstrate the process as I begin by searching for appropriate 3d assets, arrange these up in 3ds Max, change the materials, lighting and render the scene. The final renders are then taken into Photoshop where I compose the image with various photographic elements to arrive at a bright and lush image ready for any marketing or advertising needs.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Learn How To Create and Sell Artwork! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Everlite
Scroll to Top